Welcome to Rowdeford School
Rowdeford is a very special school. It is an open school and you are welcome to visit us at any time. We pride ourselves on our warm, caring, supportive and happy atmosphere.
Rowdeford School is special because:
- We have small, well-staffed classes
- We have a happy, ‘family’ atmosphere
- We focus on the individual needs of each pupil
- We have an expert, experienced and dedicated staff team
- We have a Values-Based curriculum.
- We provide high quality learning and teaching opportunities, including Learning Outside the Classroom (LOtC)
- Our main aim is to raise our pupils' self confidence and self-esteem
- We have regular and routine contact with Educational Psychologists, Speech and Language, Physio and other therapists, the Connexions service, other professionals and work experience providers.
- We are a Specialist School for pupils with Communication and Interaction difficulties, with all the additional resources, staffing and expertise, which this specialist status brings.
The School was judged to be 'Good' under the new Ofsted inspection framework in October 2016, Residential care was judged 'Good' at the same time.
We hope that you enjoy looking at our website and would welcome any feedback. We can assure you that if you then decide to visit Rowdeford you will not be disappointed!
A summary of our self-evaluation can be found here.
If you would like details of the Wiltshire Local Offer they can be found by going to www.wiltshirelocaloffer.org.co.uk
The results from the Parent Questionnaire 2016 - 2017 can be found by clicking on the link.
School Safeguarding Contact information can be found by clicking here:
Wiltshire Safeguarding Leaflet can be found by clicking here:
The NSPCC offer a wide range of resources to help parents and carers, please see here:
See our current Ofsted Report 21 October 2016
Pupil Premium and Catch-Up Grants